Recruitment Committee Policy
a. A committee of two to four people who will volunteer, either from the Board or from the general membership,
to oversee the whole administrative and logistic aspect of 'inviting' and 'processing' new members. This
committee will also propose recommendations for future changes in this field.
b. This committee, and only this committee, will be moderators of the tt-inc. mail-list on e-groups.com or
wherever such a mail-list will reside in the future.
c. The functions of this committee, among other things, will be:
- Handle all the aspects of bringing new members to the Troubled Times, Inc., accepting and registering the
new members, and getting them 'acclimatized' in the Corporation
- Act as the contact link between prospective/new members and the general membership
- Draw up a reasonably 'standardized' flyer-type explanation about the Corporation, which we will send to a
potential member together with a personal letter. (This is better than just providing a link to the TT-Inc.
- Periodically go through the names of contributors from the other tt lists, to look for prospective members
- Keep an updated list of who has been asked to join, when, accepted/refused/ etc., and also do follow-ups