April 26, 1998
- 1. MTV Grant Proposal - Vote
- Two members of Troubled Times, Inc. with demonstrated talents in the digital graphics arts, have put
forth an MTV Video Proposal. The video would be one that TV stations could use as a short, as a fill
in conjunction with news about weather or earthquake news, and would be offered free to TV
stations. Approval of this Grant Proposal would place it on the web, looking for funding.
- 2. Seed Distribution Grant Proposal - Vote
- A Troubled Times Seed TEAM has been formed to grow non-hybrid seeds purchased from The Arc
and multiply the store. There will be postage expenses to both collect and re-distribute the seed, the
basis of the Seed Distribution Proposal. Approval of this Grant Proposal would place it on the web,
looking for funding, but a second consideration is to allocate the $100 currently in the gift pool
toward funding this proposal.
- 3. IRS 1023 Form Reply - Report and Discussion
- The IRS has requested More Information, to be provided by April 29, 1998. The information
- how Troubled Times, Inc. differs from an advocacy organization, or is exempt pre
Revenue Procedure 36-43
- what statistic facts support the premise that a pole shift is likely to occur
- what individuals would be funded for research on practical solutions, or how these
individuals would be selected
- whether we plan to secure patents or copyrights
The Response Sent will be reviewed by an attorney, and may be amended.