There is the rumor that Obama will give a speech to the world population on all TV channels on Nov 27. Anything true in this rumor? What will he speak about?
- Disclosure has been gradual, country by country, the most recent reported to be Sweden. This trend will continue. We have explained that any mass landing, or well publicized contact between aliens and humans, will not occur. This is due to the rule that the Awakening must be gradual, and not induce extreme anxiety in the populace. Contactees are on the increase, and mass sightings likewise on the increase. Periodically there are predictions about some sort of coming out where aliens will stride in front of TV cameras and all will be known. This is not how it will happen.
- ZetaTalk Prediction 5/9/2009
- We predicted at the start of ZetaTalk that sightings would be on the increase, and they have increased. The major media is now reporting these incidences, allowing the public to see the videos and photos and hear the full reports of the witnesses, where formerly this was not done. That there is a weak protest from some government agency, some flimsy excuse of what it might be, should be ignored. The public is not fooled. Classified documents will never be released, unless discovered blowing in the wind after the pole shift. But you don't need these to be released to know the truth.
- ZetaTalk Prediction 1/26/2008
- The alien presence has been denied for decades, since the time of Roswell, and aggressively so. The individuals who perpetrated this cover-up are still in the main alive, and do not want egg on their faces. What would they say to the public, that the common man could not take the information without going insane or into a panic? This is laughable in view of the large number of mass sightings which have only resulted in curiosity and increased desire for contact. To save face, these individuals demand that the cover-up continue.
- ZetaTalk Prediction 5/2/2009
- It is not the difficulty in explaining the alien presence that is holding back full disclosure. It is fear among the elite that they will fall from grace, from their lofty perch. Certainly, an admission that intelligent life exists elsewhere would not require a full discussion about the pending passage of Planet X and its potential destruction. But UFOs have been called "swamp gas" and the like for decades with a softening of the stance of most governments only coming about lately because mass sightings have become so common that the cover-up is ridiculed by their public.
- ZetaTalk Analysis 5/24/2008
As one country after another opened their UFO files, one stood apart - the United States, the country with the most official information on the existence of the alien
presence. During the life of MJ12 the US had extensive contact with aliens, and examined their ships. The US has relics from that era, including mummified alien
bodies. But where the US has the most to present to the world, has proof positive, they are the also the most reluctant. We have stated, when repeatedly asked
about this issue in the past, that such disclosure would deeply embarrass those officials who were at the forefront of denial over the decades. In that the highly
popular and well known ZetaTalk website holds proof of a kind in the ZetaTalk Accuracy record, there is an additional fear. If the alien presence is acknowledged,
then is the presence of Planet X and the reality of a pending pole shift also being acknowledged?
Note in the February 14, 2008 report by a French participant of a UN meeting on disclosure, that the Earth changes were mentioned. It is not just the reaction of the public to the reality of alien visitors that the establishment fears. The populace is already aware of this from their frequent sightings of UFOs. It is "testimonies of individuals claiming to have first hand knowledge about UFO's, extraterrestrial life, and future global events" that is to be feared, and these individuals debunked as "charlatans". What else but the pending pole shift would cause the anticipated "dramatic economic impact that could lead to recessions in some countries". Mass UFO sightings are already occurring, without economic impact. Clearly, they fear ZetaTalk, with its international fame and prediction accuracy track record, disseminated worldwide for over a decade. The Horizon Project boasted NASA and US contractors as members, purporting the Earth will meet devastation when it aligns with the galactic center. Project Camelot claims to host whistleblowers, those wanting the truth out about the alien presence, hosting Sergeant Major Robert Dean discussing the coming of Nibiru and his first hand knowledge of UFOs. Are these individual to be treated as "charlatans"?
Will disclosure occur as predicted by various suedo-scientific personalities such as David Wilcock or Richard Hoagland? Since these individuals earn their living by claiming special insights into the alien presence, they wish to be on the media bandwagon should disclosure actually become a media event. We are here to inform them that such an event, predicted to include a White House announcement with an introduction of actual live aliens, will never occur, and certainly including Wilcock or Hoagland as parties has never been contemplated by the establishment. We have predicted that it is increasing mass sightings, increasing sightings of alien bodies, that will drive public awareness of the alien presence. Official disclosure by the US government is highly unlikely to occur, though they may back off some of their debunking campaigns. ZetaTalk accuracy has only begun to be demonstrated, and this trend will drive our words into increasing media attention. This is a prediction we have made from the start.
- Official Disclosure of Extraterrestrial Life is Imminent
October 21, 2009
- The impending disclosure announcement follows upon the secret implementation of a year long openness policy on UFOs and extraterrestrial life. Over the period February 12-14, 2008, the United Nations held closed doors discussions where approximately 30 nations secretly agreed on a new openness policy on UFOs and extraterrestrial life in 2009. The openness policy was implemented but never publicly announced due to threats against UN diplomats not to disclose details of the secret agreement. The timing would most likely coincide sometime soon after his Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech on December 10, 2009 in Oslo, Norway. David Wilcock, a prominent researcher of emerging scientific paradigms claimed in a Coast to Coast AM radio interview that "a 2-hour international TV special has already been booked that will introduce an alien species, similar to humans, to the world." NASA and space researcher, Richard Hoagland concluded, also on the popular late night Coast to Coast AM radio show, that "LCROSS is part of a carefully constructed campaign to prepare the populace for imminent disclosure. Which ever of the above scenarios is used for announcing the existence of extraterrestrial life or technology, President Obama will figure prominently.
- French Expert Publicly Emerges to Confirm Secret United Nations Meeting on UFO's
February 14, 2008
- A French aviation expert has come forward to reveal his participation in a secret meeting held at the United Nations New York headquarters that discussed the UFO phenomenon from February 12-14. Lorant revealed that a series of UN meetings were held over a three day period. In the meetings there was discussion of a confidential report, prepared by the U.S. Air Force and a branch of the National Guard, concerning the societal impact of UFO sightings. The initial meeting was held on February 12 and, according to Lorant's report, led to a request by three U.S. Senators for further discussions. Additional meetings were held immediately after on February 13 and 14. The implication is that three U.S. Senators attended the secret UN meetings. The meetings were very concerned about social upheaval from continued UFO sightings and the testimonies of individuals claiming to have first hand knowledge about UFO's, extraterrestrial life, and future global events. It was reported that adverse public reactions to UFO sightings could have a dramatic economic impact that could lead to recessions in some countries. 2009 was raised as the year when an important change in official attitudes concerning the UFO phenomenon could be made. The meetings results suggest that an official change in government policy from 'debunking' to 'openness' concerning UFO's would lead to official approval to narrowly define study of the UFO phenomenon. However, those claiming to have first hand experience of extraterrestrial life would be targeted as charlatans.