I once saw a TV program of which I can't recall the name about people who keep unusual
pets. Therein was a family who in their big garden kept lamas for several purposes. As a
consequence I went to the library in order to gather the right information, from which I
now conclude that keeping lamas in the Aftertime will have many benefits which I have
composed into the document below:
- Lamas provide milk (Calcium, Vitamin D, plus butter, cheese and yogurt can be
made from milk).
- Lamas provide meat.
- Lamas provide dung with which, when dried, a fire can be fueled. Furthermore dung
can be used as fertilizer.
- Lamas provide fat for, for instance, candles.
- Lamas provide leather for, for instance, sandals (belts, shoes, jackets, ropes etc.).
- Lamas provide one of the finest wool in the world. Lamas survive in almost any
type of climate, this is due to their wool which is very isolating against both the heat
of sun and the cold of winter (the wool is an excellent material to stuff for example
clothes, blankets and pillows with and make woolen clothes from).
- Lamas provide a helping hand as beasts of burden, carrying loads and goods for
Offered by Michel.